Learn How To ...
Set up a Business:
Choosing and Understanding Your Legal Framework,
Marketing & Sales
When: 16 September, 2021, 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Why attend this course?
When you start a business in the UK, this can be quite daunting! First considerations are likely to be :
● Most Appropriate Business Structure
● Time Management and
● Making a Profit
With a good understanding of the beneﬁts of different business structures, particularly, if it is your ﬁrst time, you can conﬁdently make the right choice, by avoiding costly errors, saving time and money!
We can help you to achieve a successful business journey!
What you will learn
The training materials will help you understand and choose the right option. Topics are:
● A general overview of different types of UK business vehicles
● The key features of each type
● Which one is best for your business and why
● Sales and Marketing strategies (which are often forgotten)
● Forum for answering questions specific to your business
Who should attend
This training course is aimed at Start-ups, SMEs, anyone who operates a business in the UK today or is considering establishing one now or in the near future.
Your hosts are Gracie Duncan and Tony Shepherd
With over 25 years in the industry, Duncan Blackett Law has the knowledge, experience, and legal expertise to help you manage and navigate the numerous legal challenges your business may encounter.