Our aim is to provide a personalised service by offering you a one-stop-shop for your legal and business solutions. We have a team of highly motivated professionals to manage your business with skill and care, delivering the best results achievable.
Why Choose Us?
Duncan Blackett Law is a regulated practice whose primary goal is to always do the right thing!
We are a regulated practice, governed by the Bar Standards Board and answerable to the Bar Council. Our fees are competitive and as a regulated firm, we offer you the protection you need.
We can provide the following and more.
1. Exercise Rights of Audience (i.e. appearing as an advocate before a court);
2. Conduct Litigation (i.e. manage your case through the court process);
3. Reserved instrument activities (i.e. dealing with the transfer of land or property under specific legal provisions);
4. Probate Activities (i.e. handling probate matters for clients);
5. Notarial Activities (i.e. work governed by the Public Notaries Act 1801); and
6. Administration of Oaths (i.e. taking oaths, swearing affidavits etc).
We are modern, commercial, competitive and transparent in this fast pace 21st Century business environment.